Welcome to http://www.slyzresources.com/
Site might currently be under construction!.
Welcome to the home of Slyresources, a repository of computer related projects and interesting files.
The Slyzresources archive is a mass collection of various files that have been resourced, hand picked or custom created and
documented by the internet user "Slyz" and generously hosted by "Psycho Merlin".
More than a decade of internet browsing, programming and information exchange has been culminated here in one foothold domain, for
anyone that should find themselves interested in systems development, computer and/or systems programming, software deployment or
animated 3D model creation, to advance their abilities at work or perhaps even to begin learning the basics of game development.
With the amount of data contained here within it is of course obvious that not everything here are projects that i myself have
worked on but is rather, a collection of all the files, documents, samples, sources, examples and tutorials that i have used and collected
to build and increase my Self Taught knowledge.
Also it should be obvious that a lot of files are compressed archives in *.rar, *.zip, *.tar or other similar file type and you may not
currently have the compatible software to extract the compressed files contained within said archive in question... should you find yourself in
such turmoil, simply download and install WinRaR and it will handle these
Now that i have accumulated the knowledge that i feel currently comfortable with, i would like to do the honorable thing and give back,
return the favor in kind and help share and spread this society building and peace forming information. Education is the key to a better world
The large number of files contained on this site include:
- A plethora of Delphi Pascal Projects.
- Numerous Autodesk 3D Studio Max Projects.
- World of Warcraft Utilities and tools.
- PC Hardware and systems design information.
- Assembly language programming source, samples, examples, notes and tutorials.
- Microcontroller specifications, support hardware design tutorials and technical notes.
- PC Software development environments or programming IDEs.
- A mass of programming notes, hints and tips for numerous languages and situations.
- Old and Basic full version OS *.iso files.
- Engineering (metal fabrication and electrical) guides or tutorials.
- Various useful utilities and tools.
- Various video/animated files.
- Various graphical/image files.
- Various music/audio/sample files.
- Various textual documents files.
You will also find custom made tutorials associated with the Delphi and 3D Studio files and projects.
Additionally there are quite a number of other tutorials contained within the repository, some of these include C language
programming, Assembly language hardware programming for PICMicro MCUs, Wafer cards and x86 architecture, Win32 MZ Hexadecimal
editing, electric motor and circuit construction and finally Arc welding and spray painting.
The site, you should find to be easily navigable with the side menu (buttons) and the top menu (buttons) on the files page.
Additionally a full featured comment post based chat system has been embedded into the site for you to leave messages and ask
questions, but bare in mind that anyone and everyone can comment and there are no user accounts kept on the server, you simply
supply a user name and defeat the security challenge and your in!.